EN ES

Mision

Provide our investors a reliable and profitable portfolio of real estate projects.

Vision

Be the most profitable real estate investment fund in Mexico.

Strategy

Development of real estate opportunities maximizing profitability through institutional processes.

Our Company

Capital management for development of real estate projects in Mexico

We integrate a team with more than 30 years of experience in successful, innovative and responsible projects in their field. We use cutting-edge technology in our processes and look for projects that improve the urban form, generate community, be sustainable and respond to the changing needs of our society.

Our commitments and goals:

Identify the best opportunities for real estate projects in Mexico.
Manage project risks in an effective and innovative way.
Integrate cutting-edge information technologies that provide value.

We invest in every stage of the real estate business. Since the acquisition of the land, identifying and selecting the best developer for the project or we also associate with the developer who already has an identified land and a designed project.

We manage our processes with the best corporate governance practices that promote the transparency and confidence of our investors.

Our Philosophy

Four pillars that distinguish us as a company

confianza

TRUST

We look for the solidity, commercial relationship and team work, of the companies and any group of the partnership, by means of the trust

humildad

RESPONSABILITY

An extremely important value for our company in terms of economic, social, environmental and professional.

humilidad

HUMILITY

We accept our own limitations and mistakes with responsibility, recognizing the role of others in the achievement of objectives.

innovacion

INNOVATION

It is fundamental to implement updates, improving, renewing and transforming our action plan in every project.

“The qualities of a leading company are reflected in the principles and values ​​that are practiced with firmness”

Eligibility Criteria

Essential characteristics

We are constantly looking for projects that have the following requirements:

dtk_0006_07
PROFITABILITY

The minimum annual IRR is between 16% and 20% depending on the project.

dtk_0005_06
CONTROL OF LAND

The land must have certainty of control, either through deeds or a trust or binding agreement.

dtk_0002_03
FEASIBILITY OF USES

All types of projects except for apartments for rent. Health education and hotel should be “tailor-made projects”.

dtk_0003_04
REGION

Focus on Northern Region (80% Emission): Nuevo León, Coahuila, Chihuahua and San Luis Potosí. The rest (20%) to invest in cities with population growth.

dtk_0004_05
CO-INVESTMENT

Minimum co-investment structure of 5% from the developer and from 30% to 95% from the CKD.

dtk_0000_01
ESG CRITERIA

Compliance with the criteria of “Enviromental Social Governance”.

Deltack is a socially responsible investment fund that considers projects that have environmental, social and corporate governance criteria that comply with the best business practices. We seek to generate long-term financial returns as well as a positive social impact, seeking to be one of the best funds responsible for investment.

Land Developers

Strategic Alliances

building-model-with-blueprints

We select developers that meet the following characteristics

Extensive experience in the region where the project is located.
Competitive commissions.
Institutional processes.
Financial strength.

Projects in Development

States of our current projects

mapa

¿ Are you a land owner with development potential and are you interested in a partnership ?

Contact Us

If you require more information about our services, please contact us.

Av. Alfonso Reyes No. 11 Piso 10
Col. Fraccionamiento Vía Cordillera
Santa Catarina, N.L. CP 66196

+52 (81) 1253.9450